Non-immigrant Benefits Categories

E-1/E-2 (Treaty Trader & Treaty Investor)

The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation, or with which the United States maintains a qualifying international agreement, or which has been deemed a qualifying country by legislation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification. 

L-1 (Intra-company Transferees)

The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company that does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one. 

H-1B (Specialty Worker)

J-1 Waiver (Exchange Program Participants)

O-1 (Outstanding Researcher)

F-1 (Student Visas)

Change/Extension of Non-immigrant Status

Employment-based Immigration Categories

PERM Labor Certification

NIW (National Interest Waiver)

EB-1(a) (Alien of Extraordinary Ability)

EB-1(b) (Outstanding Professors/Researchers)

EB-1(c) (Multinational Manager or Executive)

EB-2 Based on PERM (Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability)

EB-3 Based on PERM (Professionals, skilled workers, and other workers)

EB-4 (Special Immigrant & Religious Workers)

Adjustment of Status

Concurrent Filing of I-140 & I-485

Work Permit